Saturday 13 April 2013

Damn if you do, damn if you don't

I seldom tell people what i'm going to do or my plans. Why? Because inadvertently you will get unsolicited advice. When you need advice, no one have a clue to solve your problem. But when you are doing something quietly not bothering anyone, suddenly everyone is an expert! Everybody have the ultimate answer to your probem. One says white another says black.

Yesterday I take a walk around my village. I cannot jog 2-3 km around countryside, not with my body and i'm not feeling like going to gym that day. So fast walking should be reasonable right? Well its yes and no. 10 minutes walking, I stopped to tighten my shoe lace, came this guy, probably in his 60s. He asked, "are you jogging or walking?". I said i'm just walking. This guy continue to lecture me on health, approving my approach. Ok fine

So I continue walking, wandering from village to village, making a circle. I'm just about to reach my home, when I met my uncle cum neighbour. He said i'm not going to break sweat by just walking. (Useless endeavor). So in one day, I met two guy who said opposite thing. Strange enough, if I just stay home play video game all day long, nobody will say anything. No one will post on my fb, "hey adham get off your but and start exercise." sigh

No comments: